Are you new to child care? We know that searching for a child care center can be stressful, but finding the right facility can also be rewarding for your family. Finding the right center gives you the peace of mind that your child is learning, growing and having fun.
At Creative Hands, we know you have many options when it comes to child care. You may wonder why use a child care company rather than family or an in-home care provider. Some of the benefits include:
- Your child gets the attention and support of the entire staff.
- Consistency that builds your child’s confidence and provides you with peace of mind.
- Approved child care safety and security procedures.
- A clean and healthy environment with nutritious snacks for children.
- Socialization with peers for your child’s communication skills and emotional growth.
- Early education programs with curriculum based on scientific research.
- The convenience of nationwide locations with early and late hours of availability.
Location, value and the quality of care are all important factors in your decision. You’ll want to place your child with a center that first cares for your child like you would. Creative Hands has more than 15 years of experience and we know that child care safety and security is as important as academics and activities.
Finally, you may wish to consider the relative value you and your child receive from the quality of care and development programs. Creative Hands develops well-rounded children, helping them grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
It is normal to feel uncertain about leaving your child in someone else’s care. At Creative Hands we understand and are sensitive to your concerns, and we’re here to answer any questions large or small. Whether you turn to Creative Hands or another child care provider, you need a partner who will work with you and your child to communicate, educate and nurture your entire family’s needs.